Wednesday, January 18, 2006

dravid VS the rest...

read the following quote by the caption of the indian cricket team, and then u'll know the basic difference between him and sachin tendulkar.....uff, i've got one thing to say to sachin fans, (its not that i dont like the way the man plays or anything, but come on man, his fans have got to start o appriciate other players as well, seriously he is no GOD..) 'what is the point of breaking all these records and making new ones if ur team is always gonna be on the losing side???' dravid's contributions r relative and relavant to the team, he took up keeping hte wickets and at the same time came to bat 1 down...that is what u call a cricketer...team comes first people remember, there wud be no tendulkar if he was not PART OF THE INDIAN CRICKET TEAM....

"My team-mates know me pretty well by now. There's strategy involved and I am thinking of the best chance we have to get the right result. It's not false bravado out there. It's about who I think are the best people to play in different positions and situations. It's about what is best for the team. I may not get all my decisions right, but I'll try and take all of them so that it gives my team the best chance."

anyways, enough of this cricket non sense....

i broke my framless glasses for hte umpth time now...man i just got them fixed over the break for like 900 Baht...what the hell, uff, alright new year resolution # 9: no more breaking my glasses...

i'm still unemployed and am hating it, really....

have been thinking lately of writing a short story or smth...but dont know just cant think of a story to write on..was initially thinking of writing smth from my personal life, but then it becomes to obvious to u people, so cant do that....hmm......well, if u guys can gimme a good topic i'll try and write a good story...

have an accounting assignment to complete...so write more for u guys later....

take care. and god bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"everytime you tell me the same thing.. somehow you make it interesting" thats weird... i never felt that... anyways
more cricket nonsense.. blah blah..
why dont u write about unemployment.. haha